Organic Norwegian Kelp for Dogs
Norwegian Kelp is the Highest Grade sea grass in the world today! Guaranteed to be free of any impurities, chemicals or allergens!
Norwegian Kelp for Dogs is appropriate to feed your dog on a regular basis or for specific needs. Kelp is important for maintaining health as well as restoring health. It can promote better immune system function, reduce stress, increase stamina, improve skin and coat.
It can promote better digestion, quicker recovery from injuries, higher resistance to infection, and easier birthing.
Naturally Organic, Norwegian Kelp for Dogs is wonderful for increasing appetite and resistance to parasites. It is important for the proper function of the thyroid gland and is recognized for anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory, and anti-rheumatic properties, also for its ability to cleanse the digestive tract and prevent the absorption of toxic metals.
We sell only the Vegetarian Blend and Garlic Kelp.
By adding the Organic Vegetables and Garlic, the Kelp granules now become a Complete Supplement - 100% All Natural Organic Chelated Food. (Kosher Certified- reflecting both purity and quality) made from organically grown vegetables.
Garlic is added because Garlic is good for circulation. It is also antifungal and antibacterial. Garlic will help in repelling fleas and cleansing the body of intestinal parasites.
The Kelp from Norway remains the highest grade of sea grass in the world today! Both for people and for pets. Both harvesting and processing is strictly regulated and controlled by the "Norwegian Government Quality Control Institute," to assure the highest levels of purity - Guaranteed to be free of any impurities, chemicals or allergens.
The Benefits of Kelp are many.
A complete spectrum of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and a powerful antioxidant! One of Natures richest sources of 13 vitamins, 60 major/trace chelated minerals and 20 key amino acids. (Chelated meaning - in a form that can be absorbed easily and directly by the dogs body.) Vegetarian Blend supplement was especially formulated for young dogs, for dogs to be bred, for stressed or older dogs and for dogs with poor appetites.
When first introducing your dog to Kelp, begin slowly. Do not start them on the full recommended dose. Organic Norwegian Kelp is rich in nutrients and should be gradually introduced over a few days.This is to ensure that your pet will not get an upset stomach and will help to avoid loose stools.
Once your dog is acclimated to the Kelp, the recommended dosage should be fed everyday, and evenly divided for each meal. Example: If your pet is supposed to receive 2 tsp. per day, and you feed them 2 times per day, they should receive 1 tsp. at each meal.
* Each Scoop is equal to 1 Teaspoon *
Feeding is determined by the weight of your pet.
1 to 6 pounds 1/2 Teaspoon
7 to 25 pounds 1 Teaspoon - (2lb. bag will last approximately 10 months)
26 to 70 pounds 2 Teaspoons
Over 70 pounds 3 Teaspoons
Here are a few questions customers have asked:What is different about Organic Norwegian Kelp?
- Norwegian Kelp is harvested only once every four years. And processing is completed within 24 hours. Both harvesting and processing is strictly regulated by the Norwegian Government Quality Control Institute to assure the highest level of purity and quality.
- Kelp grows along most of the coasts of the world. You can buy kelp that costs less, however, this kelp is of lower quality. Kelp absorbs its nutrients through it's leaves from the surrounding water. If the water is polluted, the kelp will take-in whatever is in the water. This is why much of the kelp on the market is unfit for food supplements. Norway is the leader in the sea grass industry!
My dog is older and having trouble climbing the stairs. Will the Kelp help?
- The Kelp will help with arthritis pain as well as stiff joints. The Kelp will increase your dog's energy level. Your pet should be able to climb those steps much easier. You should see results in 4 to 8 weeks.
How long does it take to see results from the Kelp?
- Most animals will show some results in 4 to 8 weeks if feeding directions are followed. Pets that are generally healthy may show more energy or will become even more playful and have a better attitude.
Is Vegetarian Blend and Garlic Kelp superior to just Kelp alone?
- Yes. By adding the vegetables and garlic, you now have a complete supplement for your dog. And the added benefit of cleansing the dog's body of intestinal parasites and aiding in the repelling of fleas.
Will Kelp help pigmentation problems?
- Improved pigmentation will usually take 8 weeks to see eyes and nose darken. Many dogs will get a shinier coat.
Is the Yeast in your product a Brewers Yeast?
- No, it is not. It is an inactive Nutritional Yeast that is grown specifically for its nutritional value. It is an organic vegetarian base yeast. Higher in nutritional value than Brewers Yeast and is Human Grade Quality.
Can this Yeast cause Candida?
- No, it can not. Our nutritional yeast is an inactive yeast. Candida is a live organism.
What is the shelf life of the Norwegian Kelp Vegetarian Blend & Garlic?
- The Vegetarian Blend & Garlic will last at least 2-3 years if you keep it cool and dry.
Organic Norwegian Kelp for Dogs Vegetarian Blend and Garlic is the supplement of choice by breeders and show dog enthusiasts. And has been on the market for over 30 years!