Teeth Cleaning for Dogs - Clean Dog Teeth
Avoid the risk of Anesthesia. Keep your dogs teeth clean economically and without Risk!
100% All Natural Teeth cleaning for dogs. Removes plaque, tarter and kills bacteria. You will notice the difference with a brighter smile, fresher breath and a healthier pet within weeks! The main ingredient is Grapefruit Seed Extract,
Research indicates that the number one health problem diagnosed by veterinarians in dogs and cats is oral disease. Bacteria accumulation can lead to oral disease and increase the risk for disease in other organs, such as the heart, liver and kidneys. Mouth infections can lead to serious problems. Your pets teeth and mouth require special attention.
These pictures are of a routine teeth cleaning under anesthesia. Note the tubes and lack of monitoring devices. After the anesthesia is administered and the procedure is completed, it is hoped that your precious pet wakes up!!
- Easy application: Just spray or apply gel 1 or 2 times a day.
- No more risky anesthesia scaling: 1 in 400 dogs die and 1 in 8 suffers side effects from anesthesia.
- Overall health improvement: A Healthy mouth means a health body!
- Anesthesia Free
- No more bad breath.
How to clean you dogs teeth safely, economically and naturally.
- Works Effortlessly - Ingredients mix with your dog's saliva when applied on your pet's teeth and completely coats teeth and mouth. Kills harmful bacteria and loosens plaque and tartar. No tooth brushing needed!
- Two Types of Application - Choose spray or gel.
- Economical Dental Care - 900+ sprays per bottle lasts the typical pet 3 - 6 months; 4 oz. gel contains about 24 teaspoons, which can last a medium sized dog over 6 months at the maintenance level of application.
- Extends Veterinary Cleaning Effects - Starting with PetzLife right after a professional dental cleaning is the perfect way to keep your pet's teeth and gums in optimal, healthy condition - many pets never need another cleaning after beginning the PetzLife program.
- Immediate Fresh Breath - Ingredients kill breath odor-causing bacteria on contact for instantly fresher breath.
- Fast Results - Some pets show positive effects within the first 7-10 days!
Gel Tips: Apply gel onto fingers and wipe onto your dog's teeth and gums. Even wiping on the outside of your animals lips will do the trick as they will naturally want to lick it off.
Spray Tips: For best results, hold your dog's lip up and spray directly onto the gum line. Do not worry if you cannot spray gum line directly as the product will still work with the saliva as the animal licks it around.
Brushing is not necessary, but brushing in between applications speeds up the process. If your pet pulls back during the application, do not be alarmed as they are just not used to the taste.